Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Poems, So Many of Them

Introduction

  My favorite type of writings are poems. The way words are arranged to make something beautiful. Sound beautiful, at least. They are meant for entertainment, enjoyment, and other things. To read them makes me feel the emotions of the poet. It allows me to look through the eyes of the other person. That feeling is amazing. It can also be quite interesting. All throughout history people have written poems, too. They can tell a story with fewer words.  


Opinion

    Poems are important. They can move you experience emotions. Poems inspire me. They can move you to laugh, cry,  and shout in joy. Poetry is one of the most beautiful things on Earth. They can be anything you want. There are even different styles like Haiku, usually about nature. This writing type helps you to express your emotions. Whether it is anger, joy, happiness, or even depression poetry is a way to show it. A person's views on the world, life, etc. are bared through this writing style.

Final Thoughts

I find poetry to be enchanting. It just interests me. No, it captures my attention.  So, how do you see poems?Good?Bad?Interesting?Boring? Answer in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment