Friday, January 24, 2014

Books, Books, Books

Introduction

      Books, books, and more books! They are awesome! I love how you learn new things from them. I love how they capture my attention. I love everything about them! Books and all kinds of writings have been around since history started. They were used to record history, for entertainment, information etc. Without books, we would all be lost. If the past was forgotten, we wouldn't be able to really do anything. Most people forgot about the past, but books will always be here.
 

Opinion

Books are tons important. If we replaced all of our books with e-books, it would be chaos. Sure, e-books are more friendly to the environment, but technology isn't the most reliable thing. I have had a nook for a year, and I'm still trying to figure it out. Also, what if the battery runs out? Books don't need batteries or electricity. E-books and technology do. I'm pretty sure books are better. 


Final Thoughts

Books are the most awesome thing in the world. No matter how much technology is made, no matter how many years pass by, books are here to stay. What do you think of books? Answer in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment