Friday, January 10, 2014

Happiness, What About It?

Introduction

This picture shows happiness, is rare. It really is but eventually, you will be
able to find it.
I choose the topic of happiness because I find happiness interesting. I mean, what is really happiness? What is it caused by? These questions rang through my head for days, but still no answer. But the reason for all this was pure curiosity. This topic is very important to me because I want to find what makes me happiest before I die. I actually think that everyone is looking for happiness. I wonder, what else is there to happiness?  To find out, read on.





Opinion 

My opinion of happiness is that it is a warm, bubbly feeling that you feel inside yourself. However, there are many ways of describing it. Some people may just feel giddy or have a smile on their face.(without knowing) There are also benefits to being so happy. Huffingtontonpost.com states,"Could a positive outlook be the key to a healthier ticker? Maybe so, according to a 2012 scientific review published in the journal Psychological Bulletin."    I knew that being happy was good for you, but I had no idea it could even help your heart. Happiness also can not be bought. Davidweedmark.com states,"Money does not buy happiness. After having your basic material needs met, additional money does not have any impact on your levels of happiness." This, as many know, is quite true. Once you have everything that you need, buying more stuff will not make you happier.

Final Words

Overall, I am pretty happy with what I found. With all the information gathered, I might just be able to answer some questions on my mind. So, what makes you happy? Answer in the comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment